- Hops & Props 2023 February 1, 2023
- Christmas Lights Night Flights 2022 November 2, 2022
- Wine & Warbirds 2022 October 22nd, 7:00pm to 9:30pm High Sky Wing 9600 Wright Dr, Midland, TX September 18, 2022
- Aviation Fun Day 2022 February 23, 2022
- Hops & Props 2022, April 9 January 18, 2022
- Upcoming Events
Category Archives: Aircraft Maintenance
Imagining what life will be like with only one Swift! Yes, Virginia, it is highly likely that the orange Swift, affectionately known as the Pumpkin, will be leaving Midland bound for the far north country (aka Indiana), to terrorize the … Continue reading
This is a video of the hanging of the T-28 engine. Click here to follow the to view the YouTube video.
Some of the Maintenance staff decided to cook out. Michael manning the grill.
Many thanks to : Paul Latham, Robin Donley, Patti Collins, Jerry, Michael, Steve,